Grab the Coffee!
Trichordist Recently Posted:
* Why are Internet Freedom Fighters always fighting against the Internet Freedom of Artists?
* Is The New Internet Association Really Just A Pro-Corporate Version Of The Pirate Party? No It’s a Transparent Ploy by Google To Curry Favor With Congressional Republicans.
* Artists Utilize Power of Internet to Get Paid …
* Ad Sponsored Piracy Gains Attention and Awareness in Europe
* Is it The Pirate Party, or The Pirate Lobby?
* Mythbusters, Why Internet Pirates Will Not Win (and should just get over it)
* Class Act: Amanda Palmer.
* Pandora, Please Stop discrimination against Musicians!
* So much for Post-Scarcity, unless Electricity is free?
* Google Pro-Artist Policy Changes Challenge Allegations of “Net Censorship”
From Around the Web:
* Friday’s Endnotes 09/28/12
* Canadian Government Learns about the rogue nature of Ad Networks
* Six Strikes Cooperative ISP/Content Initiative coming soon?
* More pirate convictions, this time Jail and 1.1m Euros Fine
* Comcast May Owe Content Owners $1.6B A Year Or More
* Not So Stoopid After All: Firedoglake Reports that Google Pulls Utoopi App
* Updated: A New Twist on Artist Consent Provisions: Protect Your Right to Say No to @mcdonalds ads on pirate sites
* The Wall of Shame Diaspora Jumps the Pond: UK Authors Speak Out on Brand-Supported Piracy
* Internet Freedom and Protection of Authorship: A Winning Ticket