Grab the coffee!
Happy Holidays, it’s been a slow week at The Trichordist following the ongoing IRFA and RSC meltdowns…
FROM AROUND THE WEB:
Background Briefing with Ian Masters:
* Is the Door Closing for Musicians in Digital Age?
* Selling the Canadian government and wives on the same networks : demand accountability now
* Let the social media Cola Wars begin
* Istagram pulls twitter integration, need to puff their own site stats to ‘monetize’ and keep investors happy
* If you want to hurt pirates, target their ad money says rockstar
* Pandora, The Underpants Gnomes, And Sirius XM
* Does Copyright Involve Scarcity?
The Washington Post:
* Justice Department meets with firms seeking Google antitrust probe