Grab the Coffee!
Recent Posts, aka The Pandorathon:
* Sign the @musiciansunion (AFM) Letter: Friends don’t let friends get IRFA’d!
* If Pandora wants Terrestial Radio Royalty Rates, Act Like It – Problem Solved!
* Tim Westergren’s Sophomore Slump. New Bill Sucks, Old Radio Fairness Bill Was Way Better.
* Screw You Too, Pandora. Part I. Pandora The Union Buster! Jail time for Collective Bargaining?
* Four Simple Reasons Why the Pandora Radio Act Screws Musicians (EZ Reader)
* Screw You Too, Pandora. Part II: Did Pandora Lie During Their IPO? Or are they just plain old greedy.
* IRFA Analysis: Section 2
* Screw you too, Pandora™ PT III. Kangaroo Court: Pandora Bill Requires Firing of Copyright Judges and Replacement with Fake Judges.
* Screw You Too Pandora! Pt IV. Why Conservatives and Libertarians Should Be Appalled By The IRFA Bill.
* Radio Fairness? Sirius/XM Paid My Band $2,213 Pandora Paid $91
From Around The Web.
* Friday’s End Notes Oct 19, 2012
COPYLIKE via MEMEGENERATOR:
* Scumbag Steve – Downloads Music for free Buys $300 headphones
* Join Copylike on Facebook
THE CYNICAL MUSICIAN:
* If a Tree Falls in the Forest and Nobody Hears It…
DIGITAL MUSIC NEWS:
* Trent Reznor returns to Major Label System
* SXSW announces first 40 Panels for 2013
MUSIC TECH POLICY
* Betting the Company: The Internet Radio Fairness Act has little to do with the Internet, Radio or Fairness
* An Overlooked Brookings Institute Study on Fighting Piracy at the Corporate Level
* Petition for an Internet The Works for Everyone